I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2016/07/06



Driving Me Mad
Lindsay Paige
(Sanity#1)
Publication date: July 6th 2016
Genres: New Adult, Romance
He was my therapist.
She was my client.
He’s the person I lean on and turn to.
She’s the person who brings me relief when there seems to be none.
He makes me smile and laugh when anxiety and depression consume me.
She helps me breathe when depression is choking me.
I don’t know how to live without him.
I don’t know how to be honest with her.
Are we driving each other mad?
EXCERPT:
He’s quiet, lost in his own head, and most likely, he’s still worrying. So far, with this thing we have going on, he’s never really pulled away from me. Although, the opportunity hasn’t been there before either. That scares the hell out of me. He’s my rock, always has been. How am I supposed to stay steady and strong with him cracking?
When we walk outside and he goes to open the passenger door for me, I stop him. “Trace,” I start, but no other words come.
He sighs. The cold air is making his breath visible. “I know, Britt. I know.” He pulls me against him and wraps his arms around me. I’m glad he knows because I sure don’t.My head rests on his chest, my arms firmly around him, and I relish in the feel of his big,strong, sturdy body. We stand there in silence for about a minute. “It’s going to be hard, you know.”
“Why?” Why does it have to be hard? Why does everything have to be so damn hard all the damn time?
“Because we’re both not quite sane,” he says with a half-sigh and half-serious tone.
I can’t help it; I laugh. I turn my face inward to press my forehead against his jacket, and I can’t stop freaking giggling. We’re not crazy; but he’s right. We’re not quite sane either.


Author Bio:
Lindsay Paige is the author of multiple Young Adult, New Adult, and Sports romances. She also coauthored sports romances with Mary Smith. Along with writing, she loves reading, watching hockey, especially the Pittsburgh Penguins, and finding funny terrible puns and recipes on Pinterest. All the while, she is also focused on completing college.
Lindsay resides in North Carolina and is inspired by the world around her and the people in it. She is currently working on numerous solo works.


0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !