I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2016/07/10




The King Always Gets His Way. 

Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it. 
I’m never denied. 
Including her. 
I will break her. 
I will show her who the king of this city really is. 
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted. 
No matter how damn bad I want her in my bed.

This is actually the 3 books in one :  Naughty King, Feisty Princess and Dirty Royals from the A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale series.

"Everyone has their breaking point, and sooner or later I'm going to find yours, Princess."
 Margo and King's story didn't really got my attention at the beginning, I would say that the story was rather full of cliches . But after that drunk night out with Yamada...it hit me.

If you saw The Hangover, then you will love Dirty Deals. My impression slowly change and I ended up enjoying the story chapter after chapter.Most of the people enjoyed this story because of King or because of the steamy scenes. Not me, I consider this as a comical romance story. its sweet and filled with humor and it was perfect to read on a Sunday.





0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !