I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2016/07/11





Whores 

A smorgasbord of sweet butts, one for every taste. 

Noose has a sweet tooth that won't quit, and a clubwhore to suit his every need. 
Being a part of the Road Kill Motorcycle Club isn't a hard choice for Noose. A former Navy Seal and expert knotter, he's seen realtime choices—in circumstances most never do. 

It's killing road. Women and freedom are the benefits of being a one percenter. 

Until Rose Christo comes along and slams the brakes on his outlaw existence. 

Murderers 

Rose Christo knows death. 

Murder stole her sister, and gave her a son that's not hers. 
Love doesn't come in neat packages; it comes in the form of a five-year-old boy. 
Love is packaged in a man that tears out her heart with a brutal sexuality that strips Rose of her most sacred vow. 

Never count on a man. 
Never love. 
Never. 

When her sister's murderer comes calling, demanding his property, who does Rose trust? 

"I don't even know his name. He could be a murderer. But my heart says no."

So far I liked what I read, I like it a lot.And yes, a "but" is just around the corner.
 What I don't like and I don't understand is why the author decided to split a book into  fragments.  So 85 pages...you can't really read too far into the story. I don't have much to write about. All I know is that Rose tries hard to protect her nephew from his father, a dangerous bike who , she strongly believes, killed Rose's sister, the mother of his child. She stumbles over Noose, a biker from a rival club , he just can't walk away  and not help Rose.  
The book ends with a cliffhanger...not so much of a cliffhanger. Not a strong enough cliffhanger to make me want to continue the story, sadly. So far this part of the story receives 3 stars.

0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !