I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2015/10/26





Emily Rose Dougherty is a good Catholic girl from mythical Walkerville, CT. She had somehow managed to get herself into a heap trouble with the law, all because an ex-boyfriend has decided to make things difficult. 


Luke “Spade” Wade owns a Motorcycle repair shop and is the Road Caption for Hade’s Spawn MC. He’s shocked when he reads in the paper that his old high school flame has been arrested. She’s always been the one he couldn’t forget. 



Will destiny let them find each other again? Or what happens in the past, best left for the history books? 


At the moment I can't really say much about Luke and Emily's story.It abruptly ends .All we know is that Emily and Luke got apart after a stupid motorbike accident. Years after they finally make contact again but Em's parents and ex keeps getting between them. The rest of 40% of the book is an excerpt of a different book "The Boss" (which I didn't read).I'm willing to give it a try to the following book.



0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !