I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2016/02/28






"A revenge kill is the best kind of kill.
But a revenge kill for your family, with your woman's permission?
That's borderline erotic."- Jake, The Dark Light of Day.

Jake has come back home to Abby after violently disposing of the man who almost destroyed his family. With blood literally still on his hands, the only thing on Jake's mind is making up for lost time with the woman he loves.

Dark Needs is a companion novella to The Dark Light of Day and won't make much sense unless you are already familiar with Abby and Jake's story in The Dark Light of Day..


I strongly recommend you to read The Dark Light Of the Day first ! I had the honor to read it a year ago and it is officially one of my all time favorite books ! Dark Needs won't fill you in on what happened in the first book. But it is more about Jake's revenge and about Abby and Jake's relationship afterwards. Also in the prologue we are introduced to King . A good way to introduce a new series.







0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !