I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2016/08/12



Piece by Piece
Kelly Moore
(Broken Pieces #3)
Publication date: July 16th 2016
Genres: Adult, Romance
After losinghis leg when his plane crashed during the war, Steel closed himself off from everyone. He secluded himself in his fortress and was happy being a loner until his captain from the Air Force hires him for a rescue mission of a girl Steel once loved. He left her behindfor his love of planes and now she is in trouble. Will Steel risk his way of life to help her and expose his greatest fear?
Adyson was once a sweet innocent girl in love with a man who chose a different way of life. Heartbroken, she seeks out someone that is nothing like Steel. She marries a man that becomes her worst nightmare. Now being hunted in the jungles of Guatemala by drug lords, she needs a way out.
She is stunned when Steel shows up as her rescuer. Their old heat reignites for oneanother. His insecurities hold him back, but he craves her like no one else. Her secrets may very well kill them both. The question becomes who rescues whom?
Previous books in the series:
27038539 29477447
EXCERPT:
I place my hand on Steel’s thigh. “What’s the next part of the plan?”
“If your hand stays where it is, my plan is to rock this hummer.” He laughs
“He can hear you,” I whisper
“This is military grade. Soundproof.” He slides his hand between my legs. “He can’t see us either.” He winks at me.
I climb on his lap and straddle him. “Good, I want to have my way with you before allhell breaks loose.”
“I like the way you think.” He starts unbuttoning my blouse and kissing down my throat. He shreds my panties in seconds.
“You don’t ever need these when you are with me.” He kisses that spot just below my ear that starts my wetness flowing. He pulls me closer.
“I will never be close enough to you,” I whisper in his ear.
“Tell me what you want baby.” He licks at my lips.
“I want an extraordinary lover.”
“I want sleepless nights with a storm of passion.”
“I want to be intoxicated by the sight of you.”
“I want endless conversations.”
“I want to feel my body shiver at your touch and I want the world to disappear when we are together.”
“But mostly, I want all your shades of blue.”
I get so lost in him that I really don’t care that there is someone sitting in the same vehicle with us.
He moans into my mouth and roughly finishes pulling my clothes off.


Author Bio:
Kelly Moore was raised in Mt. Dora, Florida, a true southern girl with a sarcastic wit. Gypsy traveling nurse by day and romantic author by night. Loves all things romantic with a little spice and humor. Loves two characters who over comes their pasts to fall in love and have a happy ending. Wife, mother, grandmother and dog lover. Travels the US in a fifth wheel making memories and making friends.


0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !