I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2016/08/18



Interference Tour Banner

Interference

by Mignon Mykel
Prescott Family #1
Publication Date: August 8, 2016
Genres: Adult, Contemporary Romance
Interference Cover

BUY:

Amazon (#FREE with #KindleUnlimited): http:// amzn.to/2aDCcwA
Synopsis: Hockey’s most eligible bachelor must run interference to get the one girl he can’t have.
Sydney: 
I’d never even heard of Caleb Prescott, God’s gift to hockey. Who watches hockey anyways? Not me, I’m too busy with college and work. My part-time just for fun job has now asked me to recruit this player for a new dating show. Sounds easy enough. . .until he insists I become part of the show.
Caleb:
I only agreed to compete on the dating show to get closer to Sydney—the redhead pixie I’d do anything to see again. But unlike the women competing for my affection, or the puck bunnies desperate for my attention, Sydney isn’t impressed by my hockey skills. I never miss a shot, I don’t care if she calls interference, I’ll do anything to win her heart.
goodreads-badge-add-38px
Interference Teaser 1

MUSIC PLAYLIST 

DON'T MISS WHERE IT ALL STARTED...FROM THE BEGINNING, BOOK #0.5 IN THE PRESCOTT SERIES!


EXCERPT 

As she was about to rush into explaining when I would board the cruise-liner, as if I had agreed to it, I held up my hand. “Miss Meadows.” God that sounded too formal for a woman like her. “Sydney,” I tried again, definitely preferring the taste of it on my tongue. “How about we meet over coffee or something tomorrow? Ten?”

Her eyes widened slightly, just briefly, before she nodded with a fixed smile in place. “Of course. Yes, that will give you more time to let it sink in. So long as you agree to—”

I cut her off with a grin. While yes, this show was against everything I had ever thought for myself, I had a feeling that sitting with Sydney and talking to her about the show, as if I were agreeing to it, would be the only time I’d see this gorgeous redhead again. I didn’t quite know what was drawing me to this short pixie of a woman, but I definitely wanted to see her again. Tomorrow I’d have no time constraints and she could talk all she wanted.

But before I realized the words were out of my mouth though, I said, “I’ll do it,” agreeing to her pitch.

Shit. Fuck.

The smile filling her face wasn’t one I was about to take away, and her amber eyes danced, lightening just slightly to bring out fiery red specks. “We can discuss contestants tomorrow then. Wonderful. Oh, great!”

I had to swallow a chuckle at her obvious excitement. We agreed on a place to meet and I watched her leave out of the corner of my eye while heading toward the ice.

Like I said, I liked her ass.








From the Beginning Cover

BUY:

Amazon (#FREE with #KindleUnlimited)amzn.to/1oAvz3l
Synopsis: Before the Prescott name became big in the hockey world, there was just Noah Prescott, fighting for a spot on an NHL roster. Never did he imagine a simple note from a shy fan would speed up his world.
Ryleigh Scott had an issue talking to men, but she knew she couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk to Noah -- potentially negative labels, be damned. Never did she imagine a simple note would start what could only be described as the beginning of the rest of her life.
This is Noah and Ryleigh -- before the NHL contract, before the kids, before going back home.
This is Noah and Ryleigh from the beginning.
goodreads-badge-add-38px
From the Beginning Teaser 2

ABOUT MIGNON MYKEL

Mignon Mykel
Mignon is a twenty-something (…getting awfully close to thirty-something) who resides in Wisconsin. An avid reader since her preschool days, she ‘blames’ her mother for teaching her to read during that all-important time during a forming brain. Some of her earlier memories of reading include her mother buying her a book at the mall — and finishing the book before they even returned home.
Writing happened soon after the reading started. Her first writing piece can be found in a box of other important papers from growing up. It’s about an apple who was her friend, but she had to eat.
The first series Mignon started to write was about a close family of one brother and his three younger sisters. She started writing this family and their friends in 2005, but as soon as the Prescott family took over her mind, the Ashbys fell silent. Maybe someday we’ll all hear from the Ashbys, but those Prescotts…. The Prescotts are excited to have their stories told.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Interference Giveaway Graphic

0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !