I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2016/03/25



ARC generously gifted by the author.


Angus Boone is the devil.
He lured me in, but not with candy or treats. And like the devil, he saw what no one else did. All of my sins...all of the stains on my soul. And then he smiled.
I should have run...far far away. Instead I made a deal that changed us both forever.

***This is part one of a three-part serial***

Head's Up: This is an erotic romance with a heroine who knows her own mind, lots of adult content, graphic sexual situations, and harsh language. Intended for readers 18 + only.



I'm not sure what is the real plot here but this book is all about 


As much as I enjoy a good erotica book I also like to connect with the characters...just a little bit. We do have pieces of  background information about Charity , we know she is taking care of her grandmother and in front of her she acts like a good innocent girl. We know a little bit about her mother and grandfather  too.
We also know that at night Charity likes to f**k with random guys .

Bonne got me a little confused. But I know he is supposed to be mysterious and all.

This is just part one of a three part serial. but I'm dragging the line here because I know where this story is going. . As I said, I do enjoy  a good erotica book but when it comes to orgies ...not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I do recommend you to read all three parts , I have no doubt that it will get even more interesting.








0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !