I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2015/10/23




No one has survived my love. But she still wants to try. 

Star ached for an escape from her tedious routine. She was desperately looking for something she couldn't quite place. Then the deadly Steel Veins bikers rolled in, and she got more than she bargained for. 
Her past now a smoldering wreckage, Star's only salvation from the the vicious gang lies in the ruggedly handsome, hard-case Remy Daniels. Despite all the horror and carnage, he keeps pulling her out of the flames.
She needs to know why. 
Even if it means wagering with her life. 

A killer and a thief, Remy is torn between his duty to the club--the only life he's ever known--or the deceivingly fierce Star. She's unlike anyone he's ever met, and whether it's just lust or... something more, Remy is a man who takes what he wants. 
But to keep Star, he'll have to battle more than just crooked cops or rival gangs. 
Adrenaline and violence have always numbed the pain, but not this time. 
Not with her. 
Can either of them survive his love, or will Star be just another speed bump on Remy's road to hell? 



"This world is fucked , fast and rough. I am cancer. I am death's handshake. In my wake . I leave only ruin. No, you can't trust me."




She is at the wrong  place and time. While working at her aunt and uncle's gas station a group of bikers stops and kills her only relatives. Witnessing the incident Star is taken as a hostage by the group.While Top, the president of the club, tries to harm her in any way possible before killing her, Remy tries his best to keep her safe. He ends up killing three of his brothers. Now all the club are after Star and Remy.
If you are looking for a dark and violent MC book then this is the one for you.For sure  I'm gonna read the next two books from the STeel Veins  series.





















0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !