I like my books like my coffee : Hot and Dark.

My reviews might contain heavy spoilers! Read at your very own risk.

2016/06/22




After a short fling with hell-raising womanizer, Taylor (Tail) Adams, Lauren Macey discovers that she’s pregnant with the biker’s child. Knowing that the MC lifestyle isn’t what she wants for their baby, and that Tail isn’t exactly ‘father’ material, Lauren decides not to tell him. This proves challenging, especially when she realizes that he isn’t ready to end their affair… 


This book was fun to read but it needs a little more work. Overall, I did enjoyed it but I feel that there are a few essential elements that are missing. 
As a reader I noticed that the story is focused over Taylor's hard work in getting different females into his bed. Yeah, I got it, he is a player and a womanizer. Nothing wrong with that.  But then the other half of the story is about Taylor trying to get Lauren in his bed. If it weren't for Mark to spice up the story line  a little bit I would have given the book a lower rating.And frankly speaking , just when things started to heat up .. the exciting part went down like a souffle. Mark got away too easily. It was like...just let's get rid of him already, just drag a line over his name.
All the biker stuff was not necessary , I don't really see the place of the MC in this story. Tail and Lauren's love story isn't as intense as I was expecting , sex scenes included. Violence?...not so much, except for a few punches here and there. 

Don't look at me with those eyes, I might have a problem with violence when it comes to bikers/mob/fighters/etc...I expect something dark & twisted , more blood and shady stuff. Lots of violence and drama. Umm, yeah, ignore the last sentence , I'll just drag a line over it .






0 Comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Follow on Twitter

Popular Posts

Search on blog

Un produs Blogger.

WARNING !

REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS POSTED HERE MIGHT CONTAIN (HEAVY) SPOILERS ! READ AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK !